Replace Your Loose-Fitting Dentures with Dental Implants Today!
0% Financing Available for Qualified Applicants
IV Sedation Available for Fear-Free Dentistry
5 Year Guarantee on Work
Dental Implants for Lasting Dental Restorations
Dr. Fred Hecht: Dental Implant Dentist Staten Island NY
Dental implants are permanent replacements for missing teeth. Designed to look and act like your teeths’ natural enamel, dental implants blend in beautifully with your other teeth and create strong bonds for long-lasting effectiveness.
Getting dental implants is straightforward. In a simple surgery performed by New York dental implant dentist Dr. Fred Hecht in his Staten Island dental office, a titanium post is placed in your jawbone and the artificial tooth is attached. This post fuses to your bone, creating a bond that is strong enough for the dental implant to appear and feel just like a natural tooth.
And for high-fear patients concerned about any dental treatment, Dr. Hecht offers sedation dentistry to calm and relax you.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Very Successful – Dental implants successfully bond to the the jawbone 98% of the time
- Long Lasting – While a bridge might last as long as 10 years, dental implants can last a lifetime
- More Natural – With the anchor post mimicking your tooth’s root, dental implants work the way real teeth do
- Visually Appealing – Enjoy a beautiful smile as dental implants restore the look of healthy, natural teeth
- Allows You to Eat What You Want – Because they are anchored firmly in your jaw, dental implants have the strength of natural teeth, meaning you can eat your favorite foods in comfort and confidence
- Preserves Facial Appearance – Dental implants maintain the underlying bone structure and facial appearance after you lose a tooth
- Easier to Maintain – Dental implants don’t decay and are stain resistant, making them easy to clean
- Saves Healthy Teeth – The placement of dental implants is highly targeted so that other teeth are typically not touched when being installed, whereas often healthy teeth adjacent to a missing tooth must often be ground down to anchor a bridge
- More Comfort for Removable Dentures – Dental implants help with dentures as well, providing a more secure anchor to a denture for better function and comfort
For more information on dental implants or to set up a consultation, contact the office of Staten Island dental implant dentist Dr. Fred Hecht today. Simply give us a call or fill out the form on this page and you will be making the first step to a beautiful, healthy and functional smile with dental implants.
Internet Marketing by ProspectaMarketing