Staten Island dentist and dental implant specialist Dr. Fred Hecht has served patients with comfortable dental care for more than 30 years. Beyond being a dental implant specialist, Dr. Hecht offers expert, knowledgeable, caring and skillful dental care in various areas of dentistry.
He knows that many people will not get the dental care they need, including a dental implant procedure, because of fear of the dentist and fear of pain. He holds patient comfort in high regard and offers sedation dentistry at Staten Island Dental Care to his patients that request it or could benefit from it. With his added expertise in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hecht can cap your dental implants with beautiful restorations.
As a graduate of the Pankey Center and the Kois Center, he has studied advanced procedures in many facets of dentistry. Dr. Hecht also enjoys being a part of the Flying Doctors, and he participates in missionary trips to improve oral health worldwide.
- Undergraduate: University of Bridgeport, Connecticut – B.A. 1969
- Dental Degree: University of Pennsylvania – D.M.D. 1973
- Implants: New York University – The Dental Implant Program
- More than 2,600 hours of continuing education
Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
It is comforting to have a highly-trained dentist. You know that you are in good hands when you have a dentist who is at the top of his field, like Dr. Hecht.
Dr, Hecht is an AGD master dentist, which means that he has completed over 1,100 hours of extensive training as well as a rigorous exam. This is a distinction earned by less than 2% of dentists in the country!
You can be confident in the care you receive at our office when Dr. Hecht is overseeing your treatment!
Member of Associations
- ADA – American Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lifetime Qualified Member – Crown Council
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Over 3,000+ hours of Continued Education to date
- DOCS – Dental Organization for Conscious sedation
- Certified Member of N.Y. State I.V. Conscious sedation (member no. 3970547)
- Graduate of the Pankey Institute – Level IV Training
- Graduate of the Kois Center
- Two years in the U.S. Air Force (Captain in the dental core)
We invite you to come meet New York dental implant specialist Dr. Fred Hecht in his Staten Island office. Contact us today by calling the phone number on this page or by filling out the form above. We look forward to meeting you and helping you smile.