We’re pleased to share some of the reviews that our patients have given our Staten Island New York dental practice and dental implant dentist Dr. Fred Hecht.
If you have any questions about dental implants, contact Staten Island Dental Care today by calling us at the number above or by filling out the form to the right. We want you to receive the care and attention that you deserve and that makes our patients feel part of our family.
- “From the first time I walked into Dr. Hecht’s office for my consultation, I knew I made the right choice. The girls in the office are definitely the best. I felt so comfortable, and they listened to every fear I had. I felt like I knew everyone my whole life, that is how comfortable they all made me feel. Dr. Hecht is definitely one-of-a kind!!!”—Debbie T
- “Thank you Dr. Hecht for being the best dentist I’ve ever had. Thank you staff for always being so thoughtful, caring, and considerate. Thank you staff for always calling me by my first name when I walk in. Thank you for having respect for my time and having me in my Dentist Chair with Dr. Hecht ON TIME, EVERY TIME. Thank you for always preparing my insurance paperwork for me to simply sign and mail-in. Thank you for always having ‘King of Queens’ available for me to view and hear during my visits. Thank you for having such patient and understanding hygienists on staff. Thank you Dr. Hecht for always making me feel like I’m not the ‘racquet’ in a ‘Dentist Chair Tennis Match’, bouncing you between other patients during my appointment. Thank you for having great office hours. Thank you for giving me clear instructions after every visit. Thank you for never making me feel like I’m rushed.”—Joel F
Thank you for investing in up-to-date technology so I can clearly view my teeth on the television. Thank you for being so professional in your work. Thank you for providing your cell phone number in case of emergency. It’s the small things that always get me, Thank goodness your practice is full of them.
- “I just wanted to say thank you so much for the best dental experience I have ever had. I came to your office with a lifelong fear of the dentist: the sound of the drill, the anxiety of needles and a low tolerance for pain. I appreciate your straightforward honest style and for keeping me so well informed every step of the way. It was great to know what to expect and even better that everything that was described to me about the sedation procedure and treatment happened in the manner it was told to me, with no surprises.”—D. P.
The painless experience resulted in my dental needs being brought up to date with no trauma, no drama.
The staff should be commended for their knowledge, professionalism and compassion. Every one of them are quality people who know their job and the profession so that questions are immediately answered and paperwork is executed with ease.
I guarantee satisfaction and never having to worry about being afraid of the dentist again.
- “I cannot express in words how grateful I am to you and your patient and caring staff for making a most ‘terrifying’ experience of going to the dentist so comfortable and pleasurable. [To] all those fellow ‘cowards’ and ‘Phobics’ out there, that there is a solution to our fears and there is a place that truly caters to us cowards... and that place is Staten Island Dental Care, Dr. Frederick Hecht and his miracle team.”—Ellice S
- “I would like to thank you for your patience and care. Your dedication to making a patient feel comfortable is more than I could have hoped for. I usually have such anxiety when going to the dentist that I haven\'t gone on a regular basis. You and your staff have made the experience if not a pleasure, at least a place I feel welcomed and cared for.”—Angela C
- “I just wanted to say thank you to you and your staff for the wonderful job you all did. I had been putting off my dental work for quite a while and I probably still would have had I not found out about you.”—Julie V
You and your staff handled my recent work with kid gloves. You said nothing would hurt and nothing did. Your staff made my experience a good one and I can’t stop talking about it. I would recommend your services to anyone, especially to those who need the work, but fear of the dentist has kept them away. I know I’ll never go anywhere else!
- “Imagine a terrifying visit to the DENTIST being one of the most unexpected pleasant experiences I’ve had in a long time. After 35 years of avoiding the dreaded dentist a cracked tooth made this trip a necessity.”—Barbara M
From the very first consultation, to say that Dr. Hecht and his staff go above and beyond professional is an understatement. Comforting reassurance and genuine compassion is definitely the whole offices’ motto.
It is very hard to construct a serious professional letter in reference to a service such as the mentioned above because I have not stopped smiling or wanting to talk to everyone to show off my new bottom teeth. The confidence that has exhumed from my new smile is exhilarating. Yes, Dr. Hecht, you and your staff did perform a MIRACLE in my mouth and for this I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- “As I write this letter, I ask myself, ‘Where was Dr. Hecht during the last eight years of my life?’ Having so many unpleasant experiences with various Staten Island dentists left me fearful of returning to the dreaded dentist chair. Unfortunately, I was unable to conquer my fear, and decay set into my mouth. When my teeth began to crack, and I began to have nightmares about losing my teeth, I knew that it was time to muster up my courage and see the dentist.”—Leila M
As I was driving down Richmond Avenue one afternoon, I spotted the bright blue banner that disclosed the web address for Staten Island Dental Care. I hurried home to inquire about the sedation dentistry that I had seen advertised. After viewing the website, I place a call to the office. I could not believe that Dr. Hecht himself called me back on a Saturday afternoon. I rambled on to him about how petrified I was of coming back to the dentist, and he reassured me that he would pass no judgment and make me comfortable.
During my first visit to the office, I was impressed with the cleanliness of the environment as well as with the hospitality that the receptionists extended. Zel and Rosemarie walked me through getting appointments and filing my insurance papers. (Zel was even kind enough to call me at home, and give me a well-needed pep talk!) Ada took my x-rays, and told me not to worry, as I was in good hands with Dr. Hecht. Dr. Hecht then examined me and took the time to prepare a detailed list of what work I would need to have completed in my mouth: two extractions, eight cavities and prepping for a dental implant. Dr. Hecht asked me to trust in him, and I did.
On the day of my procedure...Dr. Hecht smiled, and told me not to worry...and I did not worry! After my procedure, I was walked out to the car by the nurse, and called at home by Dr. Hecht, Zel and Rosemarie to make sure that I was healing decently.
I want to truly thank you for your professionalism, patience, and kindness. Dr. Hecht, I am on my way to smiling naturally again, as you are helping to fix my teeth that have been neglected for so long. From the bottom of my heart, I express my gratitude to you and your staff. As I have told you in the past, I am sure that we will become friends in the future, as I will be in regularly to clean my teeth!
- “I want to thank you for the terrific job you did on my mini-implants.”—Stuart P
As you know, I was quite reluctant to have this procedure done, not only for the cost, but for the pain I was told to expect.
While it wasn’t cheap, it didn’t cost nearly what full implants would have cost.
As for the pain, it was negligible. For me, it was an ache for a few days.
As testament to your dental expertise and skill, these mini-implants fit so well they feel like my own teeth. I wear them 24/7 and only remove them when they need to be cleaned.
Now I don’t have to cut my food into bite-size pieces. I can easily chew raw carrots, apples, corn-on-the cob or any other crunchy food. Even steak tastes better because I can chew it.
Thank you again.